You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Reveal magazine - Aisleyne's Big Brother 10 Blog
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Now viewing page 7 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne NewsMessage format

Julian
Posted 29/7/2009 13:37 (#33775 - in reply to #33774)
Subject: Re: Reveal magazine - Aisleyne's Big Brother 10 Blog

Executive Member

Nice to see Ash isn't sharing the DS forum's cynicism on Bea. She's one of my favourites these days.

I noticed she's not come out and said who she wants to go this week. Although she does seem quite critical of Noirin.

The thing is, the only broken heart that can be laid at Noirin's door is Siavash and even that was a misunderstanding. All the others were hurt by her lack of interest because of how much they liked her, not because of anything she did deliberately. It was their wishful thinking that got them hurt, not Noirin.

It was, perhaps, irresponsible for Noirin to entertain Siavash's advances knowing that she saw no future in it and given what he had to lose. However, we clearly saw her try to stop Siavash from going that route the day before the kiss so it's not like she wasn't mindful of it. We didn't see what changed to make the kiss happen (apart from alcohol) but I get the impression that Siavash pretty much told her that he'd already decided to dump his girlfriend and it was Siavash who instigated almost all the kisses and cuddles that followed. If Siavash miscalculated her intentions that was his own fault for not talking to her about it before he burnt his bridges! I think his anguish in the diary room was over the mistake he had made and not, in any way, resentment towards Noirin.

Regards

Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
emptybox
Posted 29/7/2009 23:11 (#33780 - in reply to #33136)
Subject: RE: Reveal magazine - Aisleyne's Big Brother 10 Blog

Bea seems like a stirrer to me, telling everybody what everybody else has said.

If she told the truth all the time, you could argue that she just likes everything out in the open, but she lied to Tom that there was no place for him in the love triangle, even though Noirin had confided in her that she really fancied Tom.

And after being all over Freddie to begin with, she is now just looking for things to annoy her about him.

I think Ash will pick up on that side of her soon enough.

ofni
Posted 30/7/2009 12:55 (#33795 - in reply to #33780)

emptybox - 29/7/2009 23:11

Bea seems like a stirrer to me, ...... all over Freddie to begin with, she is now just looking for things to annoy her about him.

Is emptybox's prediction right? Check out Aisleyne's Thursday blog

The title is "What's up with Bea?"

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1616

Julian
Posted 30/7/2009 13:18 (#33796 - in reply to #33795)

Executive Member

Bea is very hard to read. I think her problem is that she is too direct, always speaking what's on her mind regardless of the consequences. She likes Freddie but doesn't like certain things about him. Because she likes him despite the bad points she doesn't see discussing the bad points with his friends to be a betrayal. After all, everyone has bad points.

I really can't see it as a gameplan because it seems such an incredibly bad plan!

Still, while I'm cautiously optimistic that she's one of the good guys I wouldn't say I'm 100% convinced.

Regards

Julian
emptybox
Posted 30/7/2009 22:05 (#33800 - in reply to #33795)

ofni - 30/7/2009 12:55
emptybox - 29/7/2009 23:11

Bea seems like a stirrer to me, ...... all over Freddie to begin with, she is now just looking for things to annoy her about him.

Is emptybox's prediction right? Check out Aisleyne's Thursday blog The title is "What's up with Bea?" http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1616

Even sooner than I thought.

ofni
Posted 31/7/2009 12:58 (#33803 - in reply to #33136)

Aisleyne's Friday blog

"Fish and Chips Anyone?"

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1617

A particularly thoughtful and balanced account of the effects of Isaac's arrival, I reckon.

Julian
Posted 31/7/2009 13:15 (#33804 - in reply to #33803)

Executive Member

ofni - 31/7/2009 12:58 Aisleyne's Friday blog "Fish and Chips Anyone?" http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1617 A particularly thoughtful and balanced account of the effects of Isaac's arrival, I reckon.

And a bit of humour too - I like it

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 31/7/2009 14:08 (#33805 - in reply to #33136)

Senate Member

I do think it was a bit unfair on Bea about her comments about Noirin and Siavash not being real, as that came from HW as usual, stirring it all up. Yet he seems to get away with everything he does
emptybox
Posted 1/8/2009 00:30 (#33811 - in reply to #33803)

ofni - 31/7/2009 12:58 Aisleyne's Friday blog "Fish and Chips Anyone?" http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1617 A particularly thoughtful and balanced account of the effects of Isaac's arrival, I reckon.

Well, it definitely willnae turn into the Noirin and Isaac show, cos they're baith oot.

ofni
Posted 3/8/2009 12:56 (#33814 - in reply to #33136)

Aisleyne's Monday blog:

"Ding Dong the bitch has gone"

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1619
bradley27
Posted 3/8/2009 13:39 (#33815 - in reply to #33814)

Senate Member

ofni - 3/8/2009 12:56

Aisleyne's Monday blog:

"Ding Dong the bitch has gone"

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1619

I agreed with some of it, but think that it wasnt a case of Bea and Marcus starting with David, but Marcus and HW (why does all his stuff get ignored by people) who first started it and then planted the seed with Bea. Funnily people claim she is using HW but the opposite is true. Both Marcus and HW know shes not frightened to say something when she believes she should, so they set her off and watch her go, whilst sitting quietly in the background. HW did the same to her when he said Sia and Noirin are being fake with their relationship

And as for David, well hardly does anything but when he does, he is just annoying. Cant see what Ash likes in him
secrethousemate
Posted 3/8/2009 23:43 (#33821 - in reply to #33136)

Everything that's been shown tonight seems to reinforce Aisleyne's comments. David (a gay Freddie Flintoff) is harmless. Bea appears to be poisonous. She's been very cruel towards the big lad. However the cruellest thing she did was to give Rodrigo the idea that if he writes to The Queen, she'll grant him an audience. That's just evil :-)
ofni
Posted 4/8/2009 12:17 (#33825 - in reply to #33136)

Aisleyne's Tuesday blog

"Bea should leave off David"

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1621

And Bea's not the only one in Aisleyne's sights .....

Edited by ofni 4/8/2009 12:21
emptybox
Posted 4/8/2009 12:50 (#33828 - in reply to #33136)

Well, I think I more or less agree today.

I don't like David myself, but Bea's targetting of him, made me feel sympathetic towards him.

I can't work out if it's a gameplan on her part, to be the biggest villain this year, or wether she really is a nasty piece of work?  

Julian
Posted 4/8/2009 13:02 (#33830 - in reply to #33828)

Executive Member

Ash is certainly not holding back any more, is she?

Way to go Ash

I'm not sure but I think Marcus was trying to address the issue from the previous day when David gad accused him of giving everyone a biscuit except David. I think it was fair enough to try to clear the air on that one and I thought it was good that he put Bea in her place when she tried to get involved...

Regards

Julian
ofni
Posted 5/8/2009 12:49 (#33841 - in reply to #33136)

"What A Royal Mess!"

Aisleyne's Wednesday blog now online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1623

I think she is being too kind to Siavash's non-nominating. On the one hand she clearly sympathises with him as she always hated nominating, but BB really put the pressure on her over the Spiral/Jonathan situation, while they could be said to have rewarded Siavash for his intransigence.
Julian
Posted 5/8/2009 13:22 (#33842 - in reply to #33841)

Executive Member

ofni - 5/8/2009 12:49 "What A Royal Mess!" Aisleyne's Wednesday blog now online http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1623 I think she is being too kind to Siavash's non-nominating. On the one hand she clearly sympathises with him as she always hated nominating, but BB really put the pressure on her over the Spiral/Jonathan situation, while they could be said to have rewarded Siavash for his intransigence.

Siavash seemed suitably upset though, so it wasn't really what he wanted. Methinks he won't try that again!

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 5/8/2009 13:24 (#33843 - in reply to #33841)

Senate Member

ofni - 5/8/2009 12:49

"What A Royal Mess!"

Aisleyne's Wednesday blog now online

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1623

I think she is being too kind to Siavash's non-nominating. On the one hand she clearly sympathises with him as she always hated nominating, but BB really put the pressure on her over the Spiral/Jonathan situation, while they could be said to have rewarded Siavash for his intransigence.

exactly, he should have been shown the door. Instead the rule breakers keep getting rewarded. Anyone else spot the deliberate mistake about Marcus? He did nominate, he got in trouble for trying to get others to nominate him. I just dont understand why they are letting all this rule breaking and are actually rewarding it
bradley27
Posted 5/8/2009 13:25 (#33844 - in reply to #33842)

Senate Member

Julian - 5/8/2009 13:22

ofni - 5/8/2009 12:49 "What A Royal Mess!" Aisleyne's Wednesday blog now online http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1623 I think she is being too kind to Siavash's non-nominating. On the one hand she clearly sympathises with him as she always hated nominating, but BB really put the pressure on her over the Spiral/Jonathan situation, while they could be said to have rewarded Siavash for his intransigence.

Siavash seemed suitably upset though, so it wasn't really what he wanted. Methinks he won't try that again!

Regards

Julian

he shouldnt be allowed to be there to "not try it again next week". If you dont want to play, then go home. They all nominate and they all know they have to. The last week or so he has been acting like a spoilt brat, nearly as bad as Marcus, who he thinks is his friend not in actuality cant stand him
Julian
Posted 5/8/2009 15:38 (#33845 - in reply to #33844)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 5/8/2009 13:25
Siavash seemed suitably upset though, so it wasn't really what he wanted. Methinks he won't try that again! Regards Julian
he shouldnt be allowed to be there to "not try it again next week". If you dont want to play, then go home. They all nominate and they all know they have to. The last week or so he has been acting like a spoilt brat, nearly as bad as Marcus, who he thinks is his friend not in actuality cant stand him

I do think it was totally out of order to try to not nominate and extremely stupid to think that BB would let him get away with it. I don't think it's a chucking out offense unless he persists. That takes the decision away from the public which is never a good idea.

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 5/8/2009 17:01 (#33847 - in reply to #33845)

Senate Member

Julian - 5/8/2009 15:38

bradley27 - 5/8/2009 13:25
Siavash seemed suitably upset though, so it wasn't really what he wanted. Methinks he won't try that again! Regards Julian

I do think it was totally out of order to try to not nominate and extremely stupid to think that BB would let him get away with it. I don't think it's a chucking out offense unless he persists. That takes the decision away from the public which is never a good idea.

Regards

Julian

Simple really, if you dont want to play the game, you shouldnt be in it.
ofni
Posted 6/8/2009 12:00 (#33862 - in reply to #33136)

Aisleyne's Thursday blog

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1625

"Hira forced to eat huge cake"

Julian
Posted 6/8/2009 12:25 (#33863 - in reply to #33862)

Executive Member

I agree with Ash, my sympathy was with David and Lisa in that row

Only thing I'd query is the assertion that Bea lied. The way I saw it, Freddie and Marcus told her they thought David had been stealing food. She said she hadn't seen that. Then David came in and she asked some probing questions to try to ascertain for herself. David took this as an accusation but it was really just an interogation. Not that that's much better mind

Regards

Julian
ofni
Posted 6/8/2009 18:09 (#33871 - in reply to #33136)

Digital Spy running a news feature quoting today's blog -

"Halfwit is pathetic"

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a169754/bb7s-aisleyne-halfwi...

ofni
Posted 7/8/2009 12:16 (#33872 - in reply to #33136)

Aisleyne's Friday blog

http://www.revealblog.co.uk/bbblog.ASP?articleID=1627

"Who stays? We decide"
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Now viewing page 7 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread