You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Big Brother 9
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
Now viewing page 11 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Julian
Posted 10/8/2008 08:59 (#30210 - in reply to #30209)
Subject: Re: Big Brother 9

Executive Member

emptybox - 10/8/2008 00:54
Unfortunately, I think Rachel will be up next week after the cake decision debacle.
Probably with Rex Sara and Nicole. :D

It could definitely change nominations this week but, on the plus side, I think it will make Rachel more popular with the public and some of her main competition less popular. I haven't seen it but I wouldn't be surprised if Darnell's popularity takes a serious nosedive after the way he's been treating both Sara and Rachel recently.

Regards

Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
premierscfc
Posted 10/8/2008 10:19 (#30211 - in reply to #29174)
Subject: RE: Big Brother 9

Darnell was not very nice to Rachel yesterday and joined in with Rex in giving Rachel a hard time.  He did not do his chances of winning any good.  How a cake caused such a big argument god knows. 

He has nothing to fear for how he has behaved towards Sara.  Lisa seemed to be Sara's only ally in the house yesterday morning after the way Sara behaved Friday night.  Sara would get evicted in a head to head against any of the other housemates apart from probably Rex and Nicole and she will get a poor reception.

bradley27
Posted 10/8/2008 13:41 (#30212 - in reply to #30206)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 9/8/2008 14:34

Julian - 9/8/2008 01:42
secrethousemate - 8/8/2008 23:12 Once again the DS poll overestimated the percentage by about 10 points. This seems to be a theme. Plus as you say, Rex has now become the main target for the crowd's ire. He's in trouble if he is ever put up again.
I'm thinking a four-way at the moment Lisa, Mikey, Rex and Stuart

Sara is bound to be nominated next week.  She has been leading Darnell up the garden path again and some of the other housemates have even called her for it.  Darnell has also found out that she has told some of the housemates that she fancies Stuart and is telling him lies when she says that she does not. 

except she hasnt been leading him up any path and the treatment of her and other females in the house is disgusting. They are seen as playthings for the men and are treated like rubbish. Watching the h/ls last night darnell following Rex's lead acted pahetically and Sara was completely correct. He says he doesnt fancy her, he says that he has a g/f, then he says he hasnt, then he says he never had one, then he claims there is someone he feels strongly for outside. And yet shes the player.

She is entitled to like whoever she wants. Shes single and if she wants to have fun with other people that doesnt mean she has to be locked to the hip to them. She has done nothing wrong at all, shes fun bubbly and when Rex could her a "stopout" with Mo and darnell laughing and cheering and high fiving I was disgusted that they should be allowed to do so. Funny though as she has never even kissed anyone taken off any clothing or even been in a bikini yet she gets spoken in that way, because she is fun.

And if the h/ls show an accurate reflection of last nights feed, hopefully people are going to turn off Darnell as well as Rex and Mo, as their behaviour was disgusting last night.
bradley27
Posted 10/8/2008 13:43 (#30213 - in reply to #30211)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 10/8/2008 10:19

Darnell was not very nice to Rachel yesterday and joined in with Rex in giving Rachel a hard time.  He did not do his chances of winning any good.  How a cake caused such a big argument god knows. 

He has nothing to fear for how he has behaved towards Sara.  Lisa seemed to be Sara's only ally in the house yesterday morning after the way Sara behaved Friday night.  Sara would get evicted in a head to head against any of the other housemates apart from probably Rex and Nicole and she will get a poor reception.

unfortunately so, but as we see each year the sexism that is alive and well is over powering at times.

BTW Kat also is her ally. But as for the men they are just rancid nobodies who treat women like we were still in the 19th century
premierscfc
Posted 10/8/2008 13:50 (#30215 - in reply to #29174)

For someone who says and I quote "I don't want to sleep in a boy's bed because they will try and have sex with me" she spends an awful lot of time in boys beds.  She should make her mind up what she thinks and wants.  She has been sending out lots of mixed signals and she is old enough to realise what she is doing.  She is the girl Aisleyne was wrongly accused of being.
Julian
Posted 10/8/2008 14:55 (#30216 - in reply to #30215)

Executive Member

I am really happy to agree with Bradley here

I don't think Sara is trying to lead anyone on, I think her flirting is intended as harmless fun. The comment about not sleeping in Darnell's bed was just friendly banter based on his earlier comments about his daily 'glories'. Darnell took it completely the wrong way and overreacted in his usual self-righteous and self-destructive manner.

I'm beginning to wonder how I ever liked him

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 10/8/2008 15:20 (#30217 - in reply to #30215)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 10/8/2008 13:50

For someone who says and I quote "I don't want to sleep in a boy's bed because they will try and have sex with me" she spends an awful lot of time in boys beds.  She should make her mind up what she thinks and wants.  She has been sending out lots of mixed signals and she is old enough to realise what she is doing.  She is the girl Aisleyne was wrongly accused of being.

completely wrong. She has done absolutely nothing. Is a very old fashion ideal about women. He can flirt with any number of girls whether they are drunk or not, but not women. What happened on last nights h/ls was disgusting and the way the boys treated her was demeaning and wrong. as for her spending a lot of time in boys beds, exactl how much is a lot???? especially when absolutely nothing happens in there. Just the same as the comments about Ais when she was in bed with Pete and Spirol. Nothing happened then or now.

The only one that has constantly lied is Darnell, changing whether he does or doesnt have a g/f, whether its serious or not. There is nothing wrong with Sara getting in to bed with any of the guys, even if she wanted to do something as well.... SHES SINGLE. Who knows whether Darnell is or if he just likes to go for women when they are drunk, as he did with Bex and Sara. The fact that she has done nothing in the beds either (in fact, in the house full stop in relation to sexual behaviour) her being label as a "stopout" was disgusting.

Also you state shes old enough to know whats she is doing? But isnt she the same age as Darnell? Isnt he old enough to stop acting like a smacked ar*e?

Edited by bradley27 10/8/2008 15:23
bradley27
Posted 10/8/2008 15:22 (#30218 - in reply to #30216)

Senate Member

Julian - 10/8/2008 14:55

I am really happy to agree with Bradley here

I don't think Sara is trying to lead anyone on, I think her flirting is intended as harmless fun. The comment about not sleeping in Darnell's bed was just friendly banter based on his earlier comments about his daily 'glories'. Darnell took it completely the wrong way and overreacted in his usual self-righteous and self-destructive manner.

I'm beginning to wonder how I ever liked him

Regards

Julian

thats better, you see you dont have to apologise
premierscfc
Posted 10/8/2008 15:26 (#30219 - in reply to #29174)

Can someone tell me why Sara got in Darnell's bed on Friday night especially after she said what she did about not wanting to sleep in boys beds which was a comment directed at Darnell. 
sophie
Posted 10/8/2008 15:34 (#30220 - in reply to #29174)

i didnt watch it..what happened?
premierscfc
Posted 10/8/2008 15:48 (#30221 - in reply to #30220)

sophie - 10/8/2008 15:34 i didnt watch it..what happened?

Sara and Darnell had another row  when it became clear that Sara had told half the house she fancied Stuart.  Darnell went to bed and took the stuffed donkey with him.  Sara later got in Darnell's bed and asked what the donkey was doing in his bed and he replied I am the house pervert making reference to her earlier comments about not wanting to sleep in boys beds. 

dannyk
Posted 10/8/2008 16:44 (#30222 - in reply to #29174)

I've gone off Darnell over the past few days. I thought he had a genuine friendship with Sara, but he's happy to use her harmless comment to feed his endless desire to look like a victim - both to the viewers and his fellow housemates. I don't think for one second that her comment was intended to be taken seriously - I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to say something like that and mean it, especially not Sara who seems like a smart girl.

Darnell will get nowhere in life while he continues to have such a chip on his shoulder, as eventually those around him will just get tired of his pathetic reactions to things and constant self-pitying behaviour.

I actually saw more evidence to back up the feeble 'leading him on' line when it came to Aisleyne in BB7 than Sara, although I didn't agree with the interpretation. Sara has done nothing.
premierscfc
Posted 10/8/2008 17:03 (#30223 - in reply to #30222)

dannyk - 10/8/2008 16:44 I've gone off Darnell over the past few days. I thought he had a genuine friendship with Sara, but he's happy to use her harmless comment to feed his endless desire to look like a victim - both to the viewers and his fellow housemates. I don't think for one second that her comment was intended to be taken seriously - I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to say something like that and mean it, especially not Sara who seems like a smart girl. Darnell will get nowhere in life while he continues to have such a chip on his shoulder, as eventually those around him will just get tired of his pathetic reactions to things and constant self-pitying behaviour. I actually saw more evidence to back up the feeble 'leading him on' line when it came to Aisleyne in BB7 than Sara, although I didn't agree with the interpretation. Sara has done nothing.

Can you explain why Sara got in Darnell's bed Friday night?  Once Aisleyne had her misunderstanding with Spiral she never shared a bed with him again.  Sara knows exactly what Darnell thinks and she continues to play with his emotions.  He denied that he fancies Sara after his first advances were rejected but that is just to save face but Sara is no naive teenager and knows exactly what he thinks.  She turned him down and she should leave it at that.

As for Sara's harmeless comment which one do you mean?  The one she said to Stuart when she got in his bed and said she was scared Darnell would feel her up or the one about not wanting to sleep in boys beds.

The reason the other house mates turned on her on yesterday's live feed is because she is telling Darnell one thing and telling the other house mates something else.  Why would she be doing that if she was being honest.  She fancies Stuart, Darnell knows it, Stuart knows it, the other house mates know it yet she keeps playing Darnell.  I can't do with Rex but he was spot on with what he said about Sara using Darnell. 

dannyk
Posted 10/8/2008 23:06 (#30224 - in reply to #29174)

Tonight's highlights only served to solidify my opinion on this whole situation. If Sara fancies Stuart it's her business, if she chooses to tell the world it's her business, if she chooses to tell nobody it's her business, and if she chooses to tell certain housemates it's her business. If Darnell is tired of only ever being friends with girls then boo hoo. I don't see why Sara should be demonised for it.

As for sleeping in his bed, I just don't think it's a big deal. It would probably be wise to keep her distance, but I don't think it's part of some elaborate plot. You could look for an ulterior motive in anything - for example, why did Aisleyne continue to sleep in Pete's bed when she knew Nikki was interested in him? Like Sara, because she thought it was no big deal.

The treatment of Rachel in tonight's show was awful. I wish she'd stand up for herself a bit more though. I think she's disappointed in Rex and how he treats her but at least she hasn't let him grind her down, which seems to be his aim.
Julian
Posted 10/8/2008 23:37 (#30225 - in reply to #30224)

Executive Member

dannyk - 10/8/2008 23:06
The treatment of Rachel in tonight's show was awful. I wish she'd stand up for herself a bit more though. I think she's disappointed in Rex and how he treats her but at least she hasn't let him grind her down, which seems to be his aim.

Rachel does stand up for herself with Rex although they often don't show it on the highlights. Besides, until this last row, as they revealed on Diary Room Uncut, she genuinely thought that Rex just liked to tease her and that he still liked her. Only now is she starting to think that he actually dislikes her for real.

Rex wasn't the only one. Darnell, called her a piece of trash, last night, which I notice they chose only to hint at. Kathreya told him off for it in a late night chat in which he rejected Kathreya, Sara and Rachel's friendship as essentially meaningless in another 'poor me' speech.

I'm quite sure Rachel put her side of the argument across enough times last night but they just wanted to vent their wounded pride even though half of them would have done the same thing to help Kathreya or Nicole and the other half should have

Stuart seemed to be the only member of heaven to recognize how badly they were laying into Rachel and called a stop to it. Which is possibly why he's closing the gap rapidly with the leaders in the betting odds.

Regards

Julian
bradley27
Posted 11/8/2008 01:38 (#30226 - in reply to #30219)

Senate Member

premierscfc - 10/8/2008 15:26

Can someone tell me why Sara got in Darnell's bed on Friday night especially after she said what she did about not wanting to sleep in boys beds which was a comment directed at Darnell. 

because she was having a laugh maybe. As well as Darnell acting the poor me, might have made her feel she had to so as to prove to him it wasnt the case.

Ais spent many a night in bed with men in BB7 and just like Sara now, did nothing, yet others accuse her of all types of things. Boy shes getting more and more similiar to Ais, in relation to peoples comments, each day.

The main point you seem to miss is she did nothing, Darnell acts pathetically and changes his story every five minutes and like anyone else in the world it takes two to tango. If Darnell "doesnt not fancy her" (he is older than 10 isnt he?), then if she doesnt not not fancy him, then its boo hoo sucks to Darnell. But who knows what Darnell thinks. bex was his type when she was drunk, yet he isnt called all the names under the sun.

She likes him as a friend, thats all. Thats what he always said to. But then he does have a g/f, doesnt have a g/f, has never had a g/f or has someone special on the outside named Vanessa, or whatever todays version is, so its easy to not know where you stand with him
bradley27
Posted 11/8/2008 01:46 (#30227 - in reply to #30223)

Senate Member

Quote:"Can you explain why Sara got in Darnell's bed Friday night?"

Can you explain why she shouldnt? Nothing happened so why the problem?

quote:"As for Sara's harmeless comment which one do you mean? The one she said to Stuart when she got in his bed and said she was scared Darnell would feel her up or the one about not wanting to sleep in boys beds."

Because to anyone watching bar people who seem to have some sort of blind spot about it, she was joking. Besides she is single and can get into any man's bed she wants to if they allow.

Quote:"The reason the other house mates turned on her on yesterday's live feed is because she is telling Darnell one thing and telling the other house mates something else"

No they turned on her because lead by Rex they treat women like sh*t. And that before we get to the point of when Sara left upset to have a cigarette the boys had a good laugh and said how easy it was to wind her up. They also high fived each other for Rex basically calling her a sl**.

personally Sara has done nothing wrong and is like the other women in the house being treated like the plaything for the men.

The whole of the boys ganged up against Rachel for 2 hours last night, does that mean it was Rachels fault that Rex acted like normal around women or that Darnell called Rachell a "piece of trash". As you seem to feel if the majority of the house go for someone then they are right, I presume you agree with that sort of behaviour and that Rachel is a piece of trash?

Edited by bradley27 11/8/2008 01:47
bradley27
Posted 11/8/2008 01:49 (#30228 - in reply to #30223)

Senate Member

Quote:"She fancies Stuart, Darnell knows it, Stuart knows it, the other house mates know it yet she keeps playing Darnell"

And how is she doing that.... by being his friend? And her behaviour to him pales into insignificance to the disgusting way he treated her when he was HoH. That convenantely forgotten all the time
mich007
Posted 11/8/2008 07:51 (#30229 - in reply to #29174)

Darnell has some major hangups about himself. He is insecure in so many ways, and it comes out in frustration especially in how he sometimes talks to people. Yes he has made mistakes and at times his behaviour has been below par. That said all in all I think his bark is worse than his bite IMHO. I think deep down he's looking for a girlfriend and he is obviously tired of always being the shoulder girls cry on. I don't think he is bad all in all, he just has a victim mentality, because of what he experiences. Okay everyone has been through stuff and not everyone acts that way but that is just him. If Sara really cares about Darnell as a "friend," then she should stop teasing him and playing on his insecurities. I don't think Sara really cares about him that much, she loves the attention and enjoys being desired IMHO. Sara says in her own words that "She is a big flirt but hasn't been in love or even had a significant relationship."(Personally I don't wonder why after seeing how she behaves). That statement alone gives so much away about her. It's interesting that she says she fancies Stuart, in my observations Stuart seems laid back about it all, perhaps that's why she's pursuing him. What if Stuart started to chase her would she back off. It's funny how everything is a joke to her. She shouts in someones face (that was scary) and the next morning says she was only joking. Funny..... I think not. She is a scary character who plays dangerous games. (I don't trust her at all) Yes she can be who she wants to be that's her choice, but not everyone is going to accept the way she is hence all the arguments. I wouldn't be surprised if she nominates Darnell, then again Darnell may nominate her.

Both her and Darnell have made mistakes but my guess is that Sara will come off a lot worse. Only time will tell.............

Edited by mich007 11/8/2008 08:03
mich007
Posted 11/8/2008 08:10 (#30230 - in reply to #30224)

dannyk - 10/8/2008 23:06

for example, why did Aisleyne continue to sleep in Pete's bed when she knew Nikki was interested in him? Like Sara, because she thought it was no big deal.

There's a big difference Ash did not have feelings for Pete from what I can remember. (Therefore Nikki had nothing to fear.) But Sara knows full well that Darnell has feelings for her and plays with his emotions, and then accuses him at the same time. She comes across as very calculating IMHO.

premierscfc
Posted 11/8/2008 08:38 (#30231 - in reply to #30227)

bradley27 - 11/8/2008 01:46 Quote:"Can you explain why Sara got in Darnell's bed Friday night?" Can you explain why she shouldnt? Nothing happened so why the problem? quote:"

They had had another big argument about Darnell fancying her earlier that night.  She had basically accused him of being a sex pest and then later the same night she gets into his bed.  Is that reasonable behaviour for an adult?

I am at a loss as to how people can compare Sara's behaviour to Aisleyne's.  As soon as Ash found out how Spiral felt and they had their misunderstanding she never shared a bed with him again.  She only shared Pete's bed once when he invited her and at that time she did not know that Pete fancied Nikki.

Just to make things clear my point is not to defend Darnell, if Sara had done this to anybody in the house I would feel the same way.  Darnell should get a grip and tell her to do a running jump.

Julian
Posted 11/8/2008 12:05 (#30235 - in reply to #30231)

Executive Member

premierscfc - 11/8/2008 08:38
They had had another big argument about Darnell fancying her earlier that night.  She had basically accused him of being a sex pest and then later the same night she gets into his bed.  Is that reasonable behaviour for an adult

She didn't accuse him of being a sex pest she made a joking remark which he took the wrong way.

I think both Sara and Darnell are giving each other mixed signals. Sara did fancy Stu, physically, but Stuart is clearly not interested. I think she really likes Darnell and may very well be attracted to him but Darnell has a girlfriend who he started seeing a week before going into hiding for BB and who he really liked but who he doesn't believe will be waiting for him (despite the fact that she said she would). This is why he keeps giving mixed signals to Sara.

Darnell keeps getting upset because Darnell is way too over-sensitive and takes everything seriously when it isn't meant to be serious. Sara is too flirty with Darnell if she isn't interested him but I'm not convinced that she isn't interested in him.

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 11/8/2008 12:13 (#30236 - in reply to #30235)

Julian - 11/8/2008 12:05
premierscfc - 11/8/2008 08:38 They had had another big argument about Darnell fancying her earlier that night. She had basically accused him of being a sex pest and then later the same night she gets into his bed. Is that reasonable behaviour for an adult
She didn't accuse him of being a sex pest she made a joking remark which he took the wrong way. I think both Sara and Darnell are giving each other mixed signals. Sara did fancy Stu, physically, but Stuart is clearly not interested. I think she really likes Darnell and may very well be attracted to him but Darnell has a girlfriend who he started seeing a week before going into hiding for BB and who he really liked but who he doesn't believe will be waiting for him (despite the fact that she said she would). This is why he keeps giving mixed signals to Sara. Darnell keeps getting upset because Darnell is way too over-sensitive and takes everything seriously when it isn't meant to be serious. Sara is too flirty with Darnell if she isn't interested him but I'm not convinced that she isn't interested in him. Regards Julian

Sara had also said to Stuart and the rest of the viewers watching that she was frightened that Darnell "would feel her up" if she got into bed with him.  I suppose that was just a joke as well.   

Julian
Posted 11/8/2008 14:32 (#30240 - in reply to #30236)

Executive Member

premierscfc - 11/8/2008 12:13
Sara had also said to Stuart and the rest of the viewers watching that she was frightened that Darnell "would feel her up" if she got into bed with him.  I suppose that was just a joke as well.  

I don't remember that comment specifically (unless you mean the one where she said he would have sex with her if she got in the bed) but I suspect it was a joke, yes. Darnell has been talking to her about his sexual frustration in the house so he's a prime target for that kind of ribbing. What I'm quite sure it wasn't was a malicious attempt to make Darnell look bad. I really don't see that in her at all.

Regards

Julian
premierscfc
Posted 11/8/2008 14:42 (#30241 - in reply to #30240)

Julian - 11/8/2008 14:32
premierscfc - 11/8/2008 12:13 Sara had also said to Stuart and the rest of the viewers watching that she was frightened that Darnell "would feel her up" if she got into bed with him. I suppose that was just a joke as well.
I don't remember that comment specifically (unless you mean the one where she said he would have sex with her if she got in the bed) but I suspect it was a joke, yes. Darnell has been talking to her about his sexual frustration in the house so he's a prime target for that kind of ribbing. What I'm quite sure it wasn't was a malicious attempt to make Darnell look bad. I really don't see that in her at all. Regards Julian

It was when she got in Stuarts bed, the night Darnell jumped the barrier into Hell.  Darnell does not know she said it, he asked what she was saying to Stuart and she lied saying they were talking about the letters from home.  The fact it was behind Darnell's back rules out her joking with Darnell. 

Jump to page : < ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
Now viewing page 11 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread