You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Love it! Summer Special (2007) - Be a star on the beach!
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Press CoverageMessage format

ofni
Posted 27/6/2007 21:10 (#17577)
Subject: Love it! Summer Special (2007) - Be a star on the beach!

Aisleyne is one of the "celeb bikini babes" featured in the "Love it!" Summer Special (remember her "next Jordan" cover story in the winter one? ) She looks EXTREMELY nice in a zebra-ish bikini I don't think I've seen before, and like the other celebs featured she gives dietary tips to enable YOU to look as good as she does when you go on your ollideez. (if successful please post pictorial evidence)

(I'm working from memory of a quick look in ASDA here, so any further details would be welcome.)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 27/6/2007 23:37 (#17603 - in reply to #17577)
Subject: RE: Love it! Summer Special

ofni - 27/6/2007 21:10

Aisleyne is one of the "celeb bikini babes" featured in the "Love it!" Summer Special (remember her "next Jordan" cover story in the winter one? ) She looks EXTREMELY nice in a zebra-ish bikini I don't think I've seen before, and like the other celebs featured she gives dietary tips to enable YOU to look as good as she does when you go on your ollideez. (if successful please post pictorial evidence)

(I'm working from memory of a quick look in ASDA here, so any further details would be welcome.)

Thanks! I'll quite happily take a look at their "celeb bikini babes" section and provide a bit more info.
maringo
Posted 28/6/2007 15:20 (#17641 - in reply to #17577)
Subject: Re: Love it! Summer Special (2007) - Be a star on the beach!

I've checked this out too and I've not seen that picture before either. It's in the main feature, which is advertised on the front page. Aisleyne appears on p13, next to Liz Hurley.

Each celeb covers a type of person. Aisleyne's type is "If you're a couch potato", but that's referring to her weight gain in BB7. She gives her dieting tips (fruit, fish, and veggies) and also tips on exercise (jogging and dancing). However, she does allow herself the occasional treat in the form of champagne and chocolate.

More details are available in the mag.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread