You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Daily Star (Jun 10th) - Aisleyne: 'Babe's Life Swap'
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Press CoverageMessage format

ladyash
Posted 10/6/2007 02:18 (#16547)
Subject: Daily Star (Jun 10th) - Aisleyne: 'Babe's Life Swap'

Senate Member

'I'm tired of BB-ing me - Aisleyne' is the headline of the lengthy feature on Ash in today's Daily Star Sunday.

Accompanied by a large photo of Aisleyne leaving the Wardour Club Launch on 2nd March, and with the sub-headline of 'Babe's Life Swap', it tells that 'Big Brother beauty Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace wants to go from ladette to lady.'

Apparently, in an attempt to 'kick the booze and fags', Aisleyne has 'enlisted the help of Britain's toughest life coach Steve Miller to change her ways'.

According to Mr Miller; "She wants a more sophisticated image. So there will be no more smoking, no more boozing and no more getting her boobs out."

The article discusses a number of other snippets, including the fact that Aisleyne also plans to do work for the childrens charity, Barnados. 'A source close to Aisleyne said "She wants to give something back now".

Buy today's Daily Star Sunday to see the photo of Aisleyne, and read the full article.

[Special thanks to ladyash for the 'heads-up'] 

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Officially Aisleyne
Posted 10/6/2007 08:44 (#16550 - in reply to #16547)
Subject: RE: Daily Star Sunday (10th June) - Aisleyne: 'Babe's Life Swap'

Forgot to mention that article includes the obligatory mention about Mike Tyson, in the part discussing Aisleyne's sex life.
Odm
Posted 10/6/2007 12:51 (#16555 - in reply to #16547)
Subject: Re: Daily Star Sunday (10th June) - Aisleyne: 'Babe's Life Swap'

First of all, 'naughty Aisleyne' if she has been smoking...quite a few people gave their money to the Just Giving Campaign not long ago where Aisleyne said she was being sponsored to stop - so, that is not the brightest thing to then go on and admit that she has still been smoking. However, this is a good turnaround for all those people who wanted to see Aislyene do 'other things'..because clearly it shows that Ais has wanted to remove herself a little from the 'typical' bunch of celeb party girls who are just out there to show their tits and pull a rich bloke. Ais I think is worth far more than that...and now she has possibly realised that she could HONESTLY do better, it seems that she might have some good ideas afoot. To my mind if someone wants to 'change' their image, there is always a good reason for it or something in the offing which she is hoping to obtain. So, whatever it is, I want Ais to get it. Aisleyne is a truly beautiful girl and to get on our TVs in a credible fashion she DOES need to cut it with everybody, NOT just her fans. In order to do that she has to prove that she can stand there sophisticated and self assured and be accepted in a different role.

I think she can do it...and she definately has been thinking about the future. Go Aisleyne, you have my FULL support.xxxx

Edited by Odm 10/6/2007 12:55
secrethousemate
Posted 10/6/2007 13:05 (#16556 - in reply to #16555)

Steve Miller AKA "Life Bitch" - looks like Aisleyne is really serious about changing her lifestyle

http://www.lifebitch.com
Odm
Posted 10/6/2007 13:16 (#16557 - in reply to #16547)

Looking at the link provided by SHM seems to me that this is a good choice of coach for Aisleyne. Steve Miller has been involved in TV and is often in the press and Magazines which again is another good connection for Aisleyne as she could link up with him to put the results of her 'life coaching' in the Mags and Papers and possibly even get a reality programme out of it if anybody thought of it... ..apart from that, perhaps a little slot on the TV morning programme?
emptybox
Posted 10/6/2007 18:10 (#16561 - in reply to #16547)

Supposing there is an inkling of truth in among all the rubbish in that article, then good on Aisleyne.

She doesn't need to change for us, but if she wants TV roles etc.......

ofni
Posted 10/6/2007 19:08 (#16563 - in reply to #16547)

Though one has to take extreme care in interpreting anything that appears in the Daily Star, it does seem that the bits about Steve Miller and Barnado's sound kosher enough.

I think it's an excellent step Ash has taken to take on a lifecoach. Not that he necessarily has "the answers", but I'm sure he will be asking some very helpful questions, and hopefully he will help Aisleyne move forward in her "journey" and especially to deal with her insecurities and vulnerabilities. The phrase that keeps coming back to me is the phrase in the Guardian during BB7 - "the formidable and potentially fantastic Aisleyne"

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,,1851209,00.html

For all the successes and media attention of the last few months, I know we all feel that Aisleyne's real potential has yet to be properly fulfilled. Go on, Aisleyne, you can do it!

I do hope the Barnado's connection is a real prospect too. It must have a real resonance with Aisleyne's past, and I'd love to think that she can develop something there. it would make a great TV programme, wouldn't it? "Hostel Life: Aisleyne investigates."

BTW - it's quite a "mention-rich" article - should do the celebdaq divi a power of good!

Edited by ofni 10/6/2007 19:13
Officially Aisleyne
Posted 10/6/2007 20:03 (#16570 - in reply to #16563)

Just spotted that Steve 'Life Bitch' Miller is a member, and online at moment.

So welcome, and please handle Aisleyne with care!

remaha
Posted 10/6/2007 23:53 (#16576 - in reply to #16547)

Executive Member

I think this is fantastic news for Ash. I am sure we will get to hear a lot more about this. It has all the hallmarks of match made in media heaven.

I don't know who came up with the idea, but I take my hat off to you.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread