You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

More Magazine (Jun 5th-19th) - Regular column & More birthday party
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Press CoverageMessage format

ofni
Posted 5/6/2007 22:04 (#16379)
Subject: More Magazine (Jun 5th-19th) - Regular column & More birthday party

So who is "Aisleyne's new bloke"? The latest issue of More magazine includes Aisleyne's usual sex advice column (so she is currently a regular columnist for TWO different magazines - way to go Aisleyne!).

She also features rather interestingly under the heading "Aisleyne's new bloke", showing a pic of Ash at the more mag party with none other than Joe Mott, who allegedly couldn't keep his hands off her all night! He has of course already denied everything in his column last Sunday, long before this item appeared! The article calls Aisleyne "our sex columnist" whereas Grace and Nikki are referred to as "ex-BBers".

Wotta girl. Others get papped, Ash gets Mr Paparazzi (of Deadline) as manager, others get gossipped about, Ash gets linked to Mr Gossip (of Deadline). Watch out Janet Street Porter, a hat-trick beckons!

There's another small pic of Ash at the same do near the front of the mag, showing her gurning rather charmingly at the camera as she is served a drink by one of the (naked?) butlers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ladyash
Posted 5/6/2007 22:06 (#16380 - in reply to #16379)
Subject: RE: More Magazine (June 5th - 19th)

Senate Member

lol i all ways said joe had the hots for our ash
ofni
Posted 5/6/2007 22:32 (#16382 - in reply to #16380)

ladyash - 5/6/2007 22:06

lol i all ways said joe had the hots for our ash

So Motty's got the hotties for the totty with the botty.
But is she dotty and potty for Motty?

Not a lotty!

ofni
Posted 6/6/2007 12:14 (#16409 - in reply to #16379)
Subject: Re: More Magazine (June 5th - 19th)

So what's the story on Joe Mott, then, Aisleyne? C'mon, you can tell us!
remaha
Posted 6/6/2007 13:36 (#16415 - in reply to #16379)

Executive Member

Nothing would cause me to revise my opinions about Ash more than if she started dating Joe Mott. Please don't let it be true!!!!
ofni
Posted 6/6/2007 13:48 (#16416 - in reply to #16415)

remaha - 6/6/2007 13:36

Nothing would cause me to revise my opinions about Ash more than if she started dating Joe Mott. Please don't let it be true!!!!

You'll be relieved at his version of what he did there, then:

Tuesday i went to the More magazine party, which had more women in it than any party I’ve ever been to in my life.

I’d taken a gay mate, who left swiftly. I stayed and just sat quietly in the corner observing.

I’m not quite ready to start getting involved again yet.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/blog/

BlkMysterY
Posted 7/6/2007 23:57 (#16498 - in reply to #16379)

Please dont tell me she is dating him... LOL!
Odm
Posted 8/6/2007 11:18 (#16508 - in reply to #16379)

Aisleyne said she preferred American men more than once on her Radio Show....so if she is with Joe Mott, he must have something over the rest of the English Guys...though what, I cant figure out!!
boldjohn
Posted 9/6/2007 11:14 (#16531 - in reply to #16508)

Executive Member

kowalski
Posted 9/6/2007 18:58 (#16539 - in reply to #16379)

Senate Member

why are so many of you against joe mott ? I don't really know anything about him .

k

boldjohn
Posted 9/6/2007 19:06 (#16540 - in reply to #16539)

Executive Member

He has dissed her more than once in the Star.
Julian
Posted 9/6/2007 22:00 (#16543 - in reply to #16540)

Executive Member

boldjohn - 9/6/2007 19:06

Just because someone doesn't like who you like isn't a reason to dislike them. Aisleyne didn't like Grace or Sezer but it didn't stop Imogen and Glyn liking her anyway.

My sister didn't like Aisleyne but I didn't stop liking my sister because of it.

I've only seen Joe Mott on Deadline but he seemed like a nice enough guy...

Regards

Julian
remaha
Posted 10/6/2007 12:30 (#16552 - in reply to #16543)

Executive Member

Julian - 9/6/2007 22:00
boldjohn - 9/6/2007 19:06 He has dissed her more than once in the Star.
Just because someone doesn't like who you like isn't a reason to dislike them. Aisleyne didn't like Grace or Sezer but it didn't stop Imogen and Glyn liking her anyway. My sister didn't like Aisleyne but I didn't stop liking my sister because of it. I've only seen Joe Mott on Deadline but he seemed like a nice enough guy... Regards Julian

Julian, you are always the voice of moderation and reason. Of course you are right and I was only joking when I was saying that it would put me off Ash. I can only go by what I have seen and read about the man (including his own printed words) and as far as I can tell, he has very few redeeming features. This is quite unusual for me as I can usually find something to like in a person. Unfortunately, that's not the case with Mott, who just comes across as a slimeball.

boldjohn
Posted 10/6/2007 18:35 (#16562 - in reply to #16543)

Executive Member

Julian - 9/6/2007 22:00

boldjohn - 9/6/2007 19:06

Just because someone doesn't like who you like isn't a reason to dislike them. Aisleyne didn't like Grace or Sezer but it didn't stop Imogen and Glyn liking her anyway.

My sister didn't like Aisleyne but I didn't stop liking my sister because of it.

I've only seen Joe Mott on Deadline but he seemed like a nice enough guy...

Regards

Julian

With respect Julian, it's not simply a case of Mott not liking someone I like. If the story is true, he is dating somebody he has targeted for ridicule in the Star. Many of us were concerned about the potential impact of Ash bashing from the media. The fact that Aisleyne has survived it is no thanks to gutter journalists like Mott. Either he's inconsistant or indecisive.

If Mott is dating Ash, what will he write about her next? Will he appear in her next picture? He did come over as a nice guy in Deadline. That could have been how they met. Even though it's completely none of my business, I don't think he has the qualities that Aisleyne is known to value: notably honesty and loyalty. Regards to you and your sister Julian.
Julian
Posted 10/6/2007 19:35 (#16567 - in reply to #16562)

Executive Member

boldjohn - 10/6/2007 18:35
With respect Julian, it's not simply a case of Mott not liking someone I like. If the story is true, he is dating somebody he has targeted for ridicule in the Star. Many of us were concerned about the potential impact of Ash bashing from the media. The fact that Aisleyne has survived it is no thanks to gutter journalists like Mott. Either he's inconsistant or indecisive.

Sorry, boldjohn, I wasn't disrespecting your opinion just responding to the specific reason you gave.

It may be that he's a bad person and it may be that he isn't.

I can't really comment on what he's written about Ash since I haven't read it (or anything else he's written) but if Aisleyne were to be dating him then I am sure she would be in a far better position to judge the kind of person he is than we are. I very much doubt that she's dating him but, if she were, I would be inclined to trust her judgement.

Regards

Julian
Julian
Posted 10/6/2007 19:39 (#16568 - in reply to #16552)

Executive Member

remaha - 10/6/2007 12:30
Julian, you are always the voice of moderation and reason.

I know very little about him but, the way I see it, if she's dating him he can't be as bad as people think and if she's not dating him then he could very well be

Regards

Julian

Edited by Julian 10/6/2007 19:40
boldjohn
Posted 10/6/2007 20:17 (#16571 - in reply to #16567)

Executive Member

Julian - 10/6/2007 19:35

boldjohn - 10/6/2007 18:35

Sorry, boldjohn, I wasn't disrespecting your opinion just responding to the specific reason you gave.

It may be that he's a bad person and it may be that he isn't.

I can't really comment on what he's written about Ash since I haven't read it (or anything else he's written) but if Aisleyne were to be dating him then I am sure she would be in a far better position to judge the kind of person he is than we are. I very much doubt that she's dating him but, if she were, I would be inclined to trust her judgement.

Regards

Julian

No offence taken Julian. I'm sure, as you say, we can trust Aisleyne's judgement. If it's not true, she can feel free to have a good laugh at the stuff I've posted.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread