You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

A Big Thank You!
[Frozen]

Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    Website & Forum -> FeedbackMessage format

Officially Aisleyne
Posted 18/4/2007 19:10 (#11177)
Subject: A Big Thank You!

As we've now welcomed our 1000th member to Officially Aisleyne, I'd like to take a moment to publicly say thank you to some people.

Firstly to Ash Fans who started the first of the Aisleyne fan forums and, as I recall, the only one to begin during BB7. His unequivocal support from the beginning ensured the smooth transition to Officially Aisleyne. Thanks also to mnealio, for merging the excellent Aisleyne Ghetto Princess with us in February.

Special thanks for his hard work to maringo, the Administrator responsible for running the forum. Thanks also to emptybox, odm, ofni and rudyrudyrudy, the forum staff, who have freely given so many hours of their spare time to help make Aisleyne's site the success it has become in such a short time.

On behalf of everyone, I'd also like to express my gratitude for the constant help, support and assistance of Claire, Danielle and Darryn, without which, none of this would have been possible.

Today is just under 4 months since the OA website launched in December. In that short time we've made rapid strides to ensure that we keep pace with and promote Aisleyne's career. Our status is gradually evolving and we've plenty of plans and surprises in the pipeline to ensure that the rate of growth is maintained.

Finally, and most importantly, a very special thank you to every one of you for your loyal support of Aisleyne, our rapidly rising star, and the true winner of BB7.

OA

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread