You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Quick and Easy Link to Invincible Radio
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Website & Forum -> FeedbackMessage format

ofni
Posted 15/3/2007 10:59 (#7673)
Subject: Quick and Easy Link to Invincible Radio

I was about to check out my connection to Invincible Radio ready for this afternoon, and couldn't find a "quick and easy" link to Invincible from this site. As I'm only a man, I may well have missed something glaringly obvious, but as I reckon I'm fairly familiar with the site, then I suggest that the link needs to be PROMINENT on at least, say, the Homepage, the TV and Radio page, and in the OP of the day's "live feed" thread.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Odm
Posted 15/3/2007 11:13 (#7676 - in reply to #7673)
Subject: RE: Quick and Easy Link to Invincible Radio

Agreed Ofni. Here it is http://invinciblemag.com/radio_tv/radio.php

and it is also in the first post of todays Radio 6 (Live Update) Thread.

Edited by Odm 15/3/2007 11:22
ofni
Posted 15/3/2007 11:28 (#7677 - in reply to #7673)
Subject: Re: Quick and Easy Link to Invincible Radio

Thanks Odm. I think it's important for any guests who come on to the site looking for the link to be able to find it easily - just to help boost the listening figures even more!
Odm
Posted 15/3/2007 11:31 (#7678 - in reply to #7677)

ofni - 15/3/2007 11:28

Thanks Odm. I think it's important for any guests who come on to the site looking for the link to be able to find it easily - just to help boost the listening figures even more!
Yes, we should have a sticky link really. I could put one in I suppose and if Admin thinks it is,nt necessary they could remove it.... ...

Hope you are well today Ofni.....
rudyrudyrudy
Posted 15/3/2007 11:46 (#7680 - in reply to #7678)

Odm - 15/3/2007 11:31

Yes, we should have a sticky link really. I could put one in I suppose and if Admin thinks it is,nt necessary they could remove it.... ...

Excellent idea: sticky made
ofni
Posted 15/3/2007 11:57 (#7681 - in reply to #7680)

rudyrudyrudy - 15/3/2007 11:46

I'm fine thanks, Odm.Did you see that Aisleyne was sitting between you and me in the members online earlier (plus couple of others)- weren't we an exclusive little group?

And thanks Odm and Rudy for "sticky" action!
Odm
Posted 15/3/2007 12:24 (#7682 - in reply to #7681)

ofni - 15/3/2007 11:57

rudyrudyrudy - 15/3/2007 11:46

I'm fine thanks, Odm.Did you see that Aisleyne was sitting between you and me in the members online earlier (plus couple of others)- weren't we an exclusive little group?

And thanks Odm and Rudy for "sticky" action!

Yes,its lovely when that happens. There does,nt have to be any words or anything just nice to know that she is here with us. I see Rudy has stickied the Link to Invincible that is brilliant.

I hope you enjoy todays show Ofni and you too Rudy. I hope to be around to type up some of the summary. I have had the most auful fight with broadband right now and our online status is pretty crap Im afraid, often getting kicked off..which makes me quite mad... however will contribute if I am able and looking forward to hearing Ais voice. So enjoy later...and speak soon ...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread