You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

The People (Mar 11th)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Press CoverageMessage format

maringo
Posted 11/3/2007 17:17 (#7377 - in reply to #7315)
Subject: RE: Sunday People (Mar 11th)

Digital Spy have also picked up on this...

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds12310.html
Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 11/3/2007 17:21 (#7378 - in reply to #7377)

Executive Member

maringo - 11/3/2007 17:17

Digital Spy have also picked up on this...

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds12310.html

Thanks for that Maringo. xxxx
bengos
Posted 11/3/2007 17:33 (#7385 - in reply to #7370)
Subject: Re: Sunday People (Mar 11th)

Executive Member

becki - 11/3/2007 17:05

Well if its true then Good Luck to her.
Ash deserves to be happy, and as long as shes happy, i'm happy xxxx

I'll put my house on the fact that if she's with him for any length of time, happiness will not be what she gets from the experience!
ofni
Posted 11/3/2007 17:56 (#7395 - in reply to #7315)

Whoa everybody!'

What do we have here? A snippet on a redtop goss page that reports Aisleyne as saying she might agree to a date with Brian H. This may or may not be true, half-true, a throwaway remark, or a load of old tosh.

This is, to put it mildly, rather a long way from the possibility of the two people in question embarking on some kind of committed relationship.

OK you might feel that Aisleyne's usually sound judgment has shown the odd blind spot in the past when it comes to bad-boys.

OK, you have raised some valid concerns about the bloke in question here.

But, please, let's just be a bit more circumspect in leaping to the barricades just yet, eh?

This is a Eurovision contender we're considering here, innit?

Most of you won't remember Kenneth McKellar - or Pearl Carr and Teddy Johnson...............
becki
Posted 11/3/2007 19:12 (#7416 - in reply to #7385)

Executive Member

bengos - 11/3/2007 17:33

becki - 11/3/2007 17:05

Well if its true then Good Luck to her.
Ash deserves to be happy, and as long as shes happy, i'm happy xxxx

I'll put my house on the fact that if she's with him for any length of time, happiness will not be what she gets from the experience!

Awww i hope thats not true
If this is true then i hope he treats her right, like a princess xxxx

Edited by becki 11/3/2007 19:13
mich007
Posted 11/3/2007 19:19 (#7422 - in reply to #7315)

If this is true

Ash a word from the wise don't go there check his history. I am not saying people can't change but I suspect he's got a long way to come on the road of recovery. Personally something tells me you won't and it's all gossip, (in fact the whole thing may be made up) I hope I am right.

Edited by mich007 11/3/2007 19:20
sophie
Posted 11/3/2007 19:22 (#7424 - in reply to #7315)

or a queeen any really.. she deserves to be happy.. i wish her good luck.. i think brian is a good man.. i liked it when when he was in east17..and im a celebrity get me out of here even tho he was only on for a bit.. i still like him now aswell..
mich007
Posted 11/3/2007 20:22 (#7439 - in reply to #7315)

If this is true as I know it may not be true:-

Yes it is up to Ash who she dates everyone knows that and no one can take that right away from her, however if he hasn't kicked drugs on the head those who express their concern for Ash have a point. Drugs seriously mess you up in fact they can kill. Kurt Cobain was idolised when he was alive now he is no more the same can be said for Michael Hutchinson (both did drugs) (Paula Yates, dated Hutchinson and did drugs with him and she is also now dead) what does that tell you.
I could go on the list is never ending. When you hang around someone who does drugs the temptation to do them as well is huge. I want Ash to be happy but with the right person, in fact I think you will find that all those who support or watch over Ash want her to be happy. Being with someone doesn't automatically make you happy you need to be with the right person. Ash herself has said she has had bad relationships. Ash I wish you the best but babe thread carefully and think about what you are doing.
becki
Posted 11/3/2007 20:29 (#7440 - in reply to #7439)

Executive Member

mich007 - 11/3/2007 20:22

Yes it is up to Ash who she dates everyone knows that and no one can take that right away from her, however if he hasn't kicked drugs on the head those who express their concern for Ash have a point. Drugs seriously mess you up in fact they can kill. Kurt Cobain was idolised when he was alive now he is no more the same can be said for Michael Hutchinson (both did drugs) (Paula Yates, dated Hutchinson and did drugs with him and she is also now dead) what does that tell you.
I could go on the list is never ending. When you hang around someone who does drugs the temptation to do them as well is huge. I want Ash to be happy but with the right person, in fact I think you will find that all those who support or watch over Ash want her to be happy. Being with someone doesn't automatically make you happy you need to be with the right person. Ash herself has said she has had bad relationships. Ash I wish you the best but babe thread carefully and think about what you are doing.

I didnt know that
I agree with you.
That would be terrible, he better had be off drugs if he's dating Ash.
Aisleynes beautiful inside and out, she doesnt need that in her life. She deserves someone who will actually care about her, and will treat her as his no1 and not have anything distracting him. I'm worried now xxxx
mich007
Posted 11/3/2007 20:39 (#7441 - in reply to #7440)

becki - 11/3/2007 20:29

mich007 - 11/3/2007 20:22

I didnt know that
I agree with you.
That would be terrible, he better had be off drugs if he's dating Ash.
Aisleynes beautiful inside and out, she doesnt need that in her life. She deserves someone who will actually care about her, and will treat her as his no1 and not have anything distracting him. I'm worried now xxxx

I would not worry at this stage as we don't even know if the story is true. But what is true is that Brian has a drugs past. Personally I hope he's kicked the habit, if not and Ash is seriously interested in him it is not good IMO. It's all rumours right now, I would not worry. However I have written my opinion if it is true and hope that Ash takes note. Ash is her own person, we cannot be responsible for the decisions she makes, all we can do is to tell her the truth even if it is the opposite of what she thinks.

Edited by mich007 11/3/2007 20:40
becki
Posted 11/3/2007 20:41 (#7442 - in reply to #7315)

Executive Member

Yeah your right mich007.
It might not be true, and i hope it isnt, coz Ash deserves better. xxxx
sophie
Posted 11/3/2007 20:59 (#7447 - in reply to #7315)

i was ok with it.. but after hearing that.. i dunno now
ofni
Posted 12/3/2007 13:46 (#7482 - in reply to #7315)

Apparently Brian Harvey has been on Loose Women this lunchtime, showing his scars. Anyone see it?
remaha
Posted 14/3/2007 18:53 (#7654 - in reply to #7315)

Executive Member

As I am old enough to be Ash's father, I think I will approach this subject in the same manner as I would with my own daughter, i.e. hold my counsel. If love rears its head in this relationship, it will not matter how many wise words are expressed by me or anyone else. Matters like this have to be allowed to run their course.

It's highly unlikely that anything will come of it, but if Ash were to decide that this man (who, incidentally, I'd never heard of) is right for her, then I would have to respect her decision and welcome him into her "extended family". To do otherwise would be disrespectful to Ash.

Julian
Posted 14/3/2007 22:58 (#7666 - in reply to #7654)

Executive Member

I agree Remaha. Who she dates is totally her own business. None of us really know Brian anyway so we're not really in a position to judge.

Having said that, Aisleyne makes a comment in her More advice column this week which is quite pertinent to this thread:

"I've been out with a few bad boys in my time and have never listened to what other people said about them. But that hasn't always been the right thing to do. If you're really into him, then I say give him a chance. But if it goes wrong, don't say people didn't warn you."

Regards

Julian

Odm
Posted 15/3/2007 16:25 (#7709 - in reply to #7666)

Julian - 14/3/2007 22:58

I agree Remaha. Who she dates is totally her own business. None of us really know Brian anyway so we're not really in a position to judge.

Having said that, Aisleyne makes a comment in her More advice column this week which is quite pertinent to this thread:

"I've been out with a few bad boys in my time and have never listened to what other people said about them. But that hasn't always been the right thing to do. If you're really into him, then I say give him a chance. But if it goes wrong, don't say people didn't warn you."

Regards

Julian

In that case, I guess we have Ais' view..
emptybox
Posted 15/3/2007 19:30 (#7847 - in reply to #7315)

She said on her radio show that, despite what the papers may say, Brian is just a friend.
maringo
Posted 17/3/2007 15:18 (#7980 - in reply to #7847)

emptybox - 15/3/2007 19:30

She said on her radio show that, despite what the papers may say, Brian is just a friend.

She also said to vote for him tonight. The "Making Your Mind Up" show is on at 7.30pm on BBC1.
Odm
Posted 17/3/2007 15:35 (#7984 - in reply to #7980)

maringo - 17/3/2007 15:18

emptybox - 15/3/2007 19:30

She also said to vote for him tonight. The "Making Your Mind Up" show is on at 7.30pm on BBC1.

I might just tune in to that then seeing as I am home...
maringo
Posted 18/3/2007 03:55 (#8022 - in reply to #7984)

Odm - 17/3/2007 15:35

I might just tune in to that then seeing as I am home...

Brian Harvey didn't make the final two and Scooch won with a rather camp performance...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/6463147.stm
Odm
Posted 18/3/2007 08:58 (#8028 - in reply to #8022)

The Blonde guy from the Scooch Act is the one who was on a TV reality programme not long ago where four guys had to pretend to be girls and convince people they were a brand new girl band...( They were good too) so the last time I saw old blondie there was when he was ponsing about in a bra, stockings, dress and trying to stuff his feet into stillettos and walk in a straight line...poor fella...to add insult to the injury he also had to lose his body hair... ...so looks like he got called up by his agent to do a quick new routine for the Eurovision as of course this band does,nt really exist. They just put these acts together.... I also thought the song was typical Eurovision pap, mind you look what they entered in Finland... !! It was like plastic space people come to life...lol...( Oh my god Im peeing myself laughing...help me now!!)

I preferred Justin...

Brian Harvey looks like he has really aged and I just dont think he can make it with a comeback teen act now that I have seen him. Aisleyne is a very sympathetic woman and I bet 9 to a penny she is a fantastic friend to him as she understands hard times and difficult situations. I think Brian will need plenty of support if his dream is to make a successful comeback...I just dont think he is going to get that . Whatever he does get will be very short lived...

Edited by Odm 18/3/2007 09:01
mich007
Posted 18/3/2007 09:45 (#8029 - in reply to #7315)

Brian looked worse for wear, it was quite sad really, the guy needs help. (I am not mocking him, I hope he gets help) He also looks like he has aged so much. I didn't think much of the song, his voice seems to have been affected, it was somewhat strained. anyway I think it was a lucky escape. I do think Eurovision should be for the unknown performer I thought Big Broz would have fitted the bill though, it would have ruined some of their street cred imo. Scooch are typical euro trash, they could do it, but they seem dated somehow.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread