You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Irish Mail on Sunday 22 July 2012 Love Clinic?
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Press CoverageMessage format

ofni
Posted 23/7/2012 13:46 (#38835)
Subject: Irish Mail on Sunday 22 July 2012 Love Clinic?

Yesterday's Irish Mail on Sunday contained the following snippet in Niamh Walsh's Diary Page (No, I hadn't either)

NEW RTÉ reality show Love Clinic has caused a bit of a stir among women, with producers vetting a long line of applicants to find their cast. However, it seems Irish men are letting the side down with their reluctance to seek help in the love department. Apparently no men have applied as they are too embarrassed to go on TV and admit they can’t get a date.

Although the series pilot episode has not yet been filmed, plans are already afoot for a celeb version with unlucky in love Big Brother star Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace mooted to be in the line-up.

Now if, like me, you follow @Aisleyne1 on Twitter you may have spotted some recent banter between Ash and Steve McCormack, CEO of Straywave who produced Celeb Salon and are apparently also responsible for this new show.

So, MY assessment, for what it's worth, is that Ms Walsh has also seen the same Twitter badinage and has made some "inferences" to concoct a bit of goss for her column.

So if you're going to wait for:

A. the show to appear
B. a celebrity version to follow
C. featuring Aisleyne

Then my suggestion is:

D. Don't hold your breath.

I could, of course, be proved wrong. It WOULD be fun wouldn't it?.....
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread