You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 26 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 10/9/2009 11:59 (#34106)
Subject: Wednesday 26 August 2009

Much ado about nothing!

Things kicked off big time last night! It all started with Big Brother's clever nomination twist. BB asked any two housemates to go to the diary room, so in went Sophie and Charlie. Then, the whole house was told that if anyone decided not to nominate, Charlie and Sophie would automatically incur one vote each.

Everyone agreed there and then that they would all nominate. But rebel Siavash changed his mind later on - he said if he didn't vote Sophie and Charlie would still be safe, but it would mean that he, David and Marcus would be up instead. Turns out his calculations where wrong because Siavash and Marcus got the most votes by far, so they both face eviction on friday, without Dave.

After a few alcopops, Siavash confessed to Rodrigo that he hadn't nominated. The booze must have really gone to his head because of all the people to tell, he picked Mr Justice himself, Rodrigo!

Soon, the whole house got involved. Charlie really let loose on Siavash, calling him a fool, a cheat, and saying he had no morals for cheating on his best friend and his girlfriend. Although I agreed with Charlie, I thought it all got a bit out of hand. I don't understand why everyone was getting so angry with him - it's old news now, Siavash not nominating is as predictable as Lisa and David smoking fags at the bus stop!

Also, I think BB were really mean to Sophie last night. They made her don a school uniform and then, in front of the other house mates, she had to tag different countries on a world map in the garden. For each country she got right, the group would win a song to listen to.

Talk about pressure! Especially after she failed a task earlier in the week, which meant the group lost out on music. Sophie got two countries right - I wouldn't have done much better, and would have found it so humiliating! Poor girl.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread