You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 24 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 10/9/2009 11:55 (#34104)
Subject: Monday 24 August 2009

Oil's well that ends well!

Unsurprisingly, Bea left with 88% of the vote on eviction night. She had to go, but I did feel for her a bit during the interview. She was clearly oblivious to how she'd come across.

The morning after, Charlie told BB that Rodrigo wasn't speaking to him. How did he know this? Because Rodrigo had red patches on his face the night before. Confused? I didn't quite grasp how Charlie had arrived at that conclusion either.

The task of the day was an oil wrestling championship. Siavash beat Marcus in the semi-final, then triumphed against an unhappy Charlie in the final. Charlie seemed upset throughout, there was no need for him to say David was like a whale, in front of everyone. Charlie obviously realised that it made him look bad so he later tried to explain himself, but only made it all worse. Oops!

I did enjoy the fact that Marcus didn't like losing to Siavash. He tried to make out like he didn't care, but that was about as convincing as when David told everyone he wasn't bothered.

Later on, Sophie announced to Marcus she was going to take his drinks when he went into the Diary Room. I was disappointed she did, although everyone's been at it! Marcus is always nicking cigarettes.

The night ended with Charlie and Rodrigo spending time under the covers... So I guess Charlie no longer thought Rodrigo was ignoring him! But tomorrow's another day, and who knows if those two will be friends or enemies.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread