You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 27th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 7/9/2008 10:35 (#30607)
Subject: Wednesday 27th August 2008

Cor blimey, what a twist!

Big Brother switched this week’s nominations in an unexpected twist. Housemates had to vote for who they wanted to be head of house – and therefore survive until the final week – instead of voting for who they wanted to be evicted.

I am soooo glad that Mo won. It’s kind of like a popularity test and, after all his sad times in the house, he certainly deserves it! Bless him; I completely understand why he started to cry… It must have been so overwhelming for him. I know he will remember this week for the rest of his life.

Poor Kat, I think Darnell pushed the barriers too far with his accusations. I love Rach for being so supportive, though. Why is Darnell trying to be so much like Rex? He doesn’t suit it, because deep down he’s too nice.

I definitely feel like the remaining boys are starting to letch on the only single girlie left in the house, Sara - I feel sorry for her! Eugh, poor thing! It was horrid the way Rex and Darnell assumed how many men she had slept with! How derogatory! And calling her a sl*t was bang out of line. What a shame that’s the only way they can communicate with her. Darnell was my fave to win, but he’s fast becoming my fave to go. I hate him now for the way he’s treating Sara!

I really hope a girl wins this year after last night’s performance from the BOYS (not men!). What a bunch of bloody losers!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread