You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 21st August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 29/8/2008 14:22 (#30483)
Subject: Thursday 21st August 2008

Zombie leads routine

OMG, the drama! Rexole turned this week’s task into a military camp! The house’s horrible couple, Rex and Nicole, are like the classroom bullies. There was no room for error with the terrible two; they even tried to get Michael to freestyle in the background because he wasn’t picking up the routine quick enough!

What a pair of total prats! Mikey has just as much right to join in as everyone else in the house, and I think it was horrid of them to highlight his disability and single him out. Bless him, though, it was funny when he was off in a different direction to the group, but he was trying and, with a little help from Rachel (the sweetie) he proved his point by doing really well in the final dance. Ha! Justice!

I could not stop laughing at the stunned silence from the housemates when Rex chose Nicole to be Michael Jackson and leader of the dance routine! The silence lasted for ages! So funny. Darnell’s face was a picture…

And why, oh why, was Rexole so upset that Nicole was up for eviction? What planet is he from? What on earth did he expect? Just because they both think the sun shines out of her arse, doesn’t mean everyone else does. I think Mikey put it perfectly when he said she will not be liked because she is up herself! And I for one have changed my mind, GET NICOLE OUT! How tight of them not to share one fag with Mo and Sara. Yuck, these two are really unreal!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread